Listless

It's all ok. Seriously..


So man, you're not here anymore.
Now my heart feels heavy and body seems sore
I tried not to cry and be a man
But that didn't go according to plan.

I thought of your jokes and that rascal smile
with your face in my mind all the while
...
From the memory of our fantastic friendship I learnt,
Now is precious , time shan't be burnt.


- To an unforgettable friend
(10 February 1992 to 20 April 2009)




just as a tribute, not as an advertisement. The very least I can do.

I'll appreciate it if there are NO comments asking what this is about.

PS - I just saw your mail Ankur, will reply as soon as I can, thanks.

6 comments:

Anirudh Garg said...

Great poem....
says it all for all of us....

aditi said...

so sorry..

Asneel said...

Take care, ok?

Espèra said...

Sigh. It's strange, innit?

I like the poem.
=)

I am said...

beautiful

Quicksilver said...

Thank you all :}